The Drawing Grounds The Drawing Grounds

LET#S PLAU PLEZ

Reimagine :The Game: Reimagine :The Game:

It was funny...

But the actual game elements are so bad it blunts the humour.

The Company of Myself The Company of Myself

Stunned me.

Compelling and beautiful with a good story and well thought out puzzles to compliment, i don't think a flash game has ever left me so awestruck by its atmosphere. I think off the top of my head only Passage or the LaLaLand series have anything on this atmosphere-wise. The emotion and depth of an art game yet the playability of a platform puzzler, reminded me a bit of the Visit series. Outstanding, well done.

get the ball **BETA** get the ball **BETA**

Very nice.

Some of the patterns didn't look very good, but overall, if your one got banned you should be VERY pleased with this effort. Nothing really to say to add that hasn't been said already, except, maybe a wario-type mini-game game? Here you have showcased your ability to make many small interesting mini-games, so mayb that's where you should go next.
Bit brighter would be nice to :P

Neige responds:

Maybe i can make some more little minigames i always can try i only need to think about what im going to make

Prehistoric 2 Prehistoric 2

Really well animated.

Animation was amazing, loved it's style. Also, gameplay get me hooked, really enjoyed it. Ta for the great game :)

Buzzwerd responds:

Glad you liked it, I put a lot of effort into keeping the style consistent so I'm happy you loved it.

Shape Adventure (beta) Shape Adventure (beta)

I'm a sucker for simple :/

I really like simple yet fun games, so this really did it for me. Simple non-complicated fun for a few minutes, just what i want early in morning :D
Good one, keep it up.

The Science Collection The Science Collection

If only you had made it sooner!

I recently had my chemistry test which most was based on the periodic table and atomic structure. If only you had made this a bit earler xD.
Very informative.

Nayhan responds:

I had actually made it a couple of months ago and decided to submit it yesterday.

Second Wave Second Wave

Innotive.

A brilliant idea and nice take on the defense genre, the idea of the second wave after death was brilliant, and it was stupidly addictive for such a simple idea. Loved the graphics style. 5/5 10/10

Uphill Rush Uphill Rush

Brilliant!

You gave some new life to the very pre-used "bike stunt" genre. some rlly gd variation, and the only thing that could be improved, is a half way checkpoint in the levels, as they are quite long (not a bad thing!) Amazing game, keep it up.

The NG Level maze The NG Level maze

Simple.

But simple is good. Very good. Loved it, keep it up. And make to sixty please (more 2 play xD). I sed plz!!!!

Phil responds: